Protection Smoke Cleansing Kits mare a perfect addition to your personal collection as well as gifts for your loved ones. Infused with protective and cleansing energy, these locally grown Rosemary bundles are hand-tied. Intuitively chosen Palo Santo and Selenite accompany the rosemary in this set.
This Kit Includes:
• Hand-tied, locally grown rosemary bundle: approx. 3" - 4"
• Palo Santo Stick (Holy Wood): approx. 3" - 4"
• Selenite Wand: approx. 3" - 4"
Our Cleansing Kit comes gift-ready, wrapped in an organza bag. Also included in your order are info cards about the crystal(s) and herb(s). Please note each stone and herb is unique and beautiful so please expect slight variations in color, texture, and size.
Herb + Crystal Properties
Rosemary - Protection, Love, Healing, Relaxation, Concentration
Rosemary has a beautiful aroma that can be used to cleanse and purify
the air. It promotes relaxation and aids sleep. Placed under the pillow,
Rosemary is said to prevent nightmares. It can also be placed by the front
door to guard against negative energy. There are numerous studies that
have shown Rosemary to be very effective in enhancing mental
capabilities, such as improving memory and promoting deep focus.
Palo Santo - Cleansing, Purification, Healing, Calmness, Peace
Palo Santo has traditionally been used to purify spaces, people, and objects. It clears and dispels negative energy and evil spirits. Palo Santo triggers the olfactory system in the brain which promotes feelings of relaxation, calmness, and peace. This makes it an effective aid for anxiety, insomnia, and stress. Its scent is also said to enhance creative flow, help prepare the mind for meditation, as well as ease cold and flu symptoms.
Selenite - Protection, Clarity, Peace, Spiritual Insight
Selenite is a powerful stone with a very fine vibration. It purifies and cleanses the aura, and protects from negative influences. It assists in spiritual insight and aids one in seeing the deeper picture. It can be used to form a protective grid around a house, creating a safe and quiet space that does not allow outside influences in. Selenite can also be placed in a work setting to ensure a harmonious and peaceful atmosphere.
How to Use
- Open doors and windows in the space. Ensure the area is clean and well-ventilated to allow the negative energy and smoke to escape. I find it important to cleanse and ground yourself before cleansing another object, space, or person.
- Light one end of your bundle stick and allow it to burn (approx. 5-10 seconds for the Rosemary, and up to 60 seconds for Palo Santo). Blow out the flame allowing the bundle to smolder and smoke.
- Wave the bundle around, allowing the smoke to fill and cover the space, person, or object of focus. Take in the scent, and allow it to bring you peace, calm your mind, and provide clarity throughout your ritual.
- As you continue to please, repeat your intentions either out loud or to yourself. Stay focused in the moment, and welcome the shift of energy.
- When you are finished, place your bundle on a fireproof dish and allow it to continue smoking until it ceases on its own.
- Use responsibly at your own risk.
- It is always best to have something heat-proof underneath to catch any embers
- ALWAYS use caution when handling burning bundles
- Use cation when smoke cleansing around those with Asthma or respiratory ailments
- Do NOT leave bundles burning unattended
- Do NOT place on non-fire resistant surfaces
- Do NOT burn near curtains, inquisitive pets, animals, children etc out of fear of causing a fire or burning.
Smoke cleansing is safe when used in an appropriate and responsible way.