This Rose Quartz Gua Sha would be a perfect addition to your self-care and beauty ritual. Gua sha is a natural, alternative therapy that involves scraping your skin with a massage tool to improve your circulation. This ancient Chinese healing technique may offer a unique approach to better health, addressing issues like chronic pain.
Rose Quartz: Femininity, Love, Kindness
Rose Quartz is a stone of unconditional love that caries a soft, feminine energy. It opens and cleanses the heart chakra, allowing vibrations of love to flow freely and without fear. It promotes healthy and harmonious relationships of all kinds, and can be effective for attracting new love. It raises one’s self-esteem and promotes self-love. Working with Rose Quartz is helpful to aid the acceptance of necessary change.
How To Use
1. You can use a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with water or an oil. It is advised not to use on bare skin.
2. Hold the gua sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, gently press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.